Thursday, August 4, 2011

Gold Fish in a glass bowl


Swimming in circles
Gold in Colour
Pricey in worth
 Alone
Even if I grew to be a Koi Fish
I would still be alone
My type are rare
Unique, just like the rest
So let me drink of this water
Swim in it
Empty my system in it.
This is my lot in life
Gold and pricey
 a beauty to see
Difficult it is to get me a match they say
They could need to import one
Or export me
Part Two
At least they appreciate me
They ate the other ones who they saw at sea
Made fish fingers for breakfast together with the eggs from the good-morning Hen
She’ll be next for lunch soon
let me sit in this fish bowl
And ring n’around
Let the cat jump in and drink from this fish bowl
 Atleast,
I can speak of adventure
And the cat can share on how it died when he gets to cat heaven
He would have died in style
With a gold fish in its throat
Like Jonah was in the belly of the whale
I could be in the belly of the Cat
He would be killed by greed and thirst
And I would be a Hero
Tell Tom, Goofeeld the cat’s owner to do an autopsy and save the fish

No comments:

Post a Comment