Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Years Habits


I had an interesting summer season which included cafe, restaurant and lounge hopping everyday after work.

I experienced the most fresh and exciting ways of eating various foods whilst also taking interest in the various furniture and structures of various eateries such as the reconstruction of a bus and making it into a stationary restaurant.

My taste buds have also gotten accustomed to various nuts *besides some people I know,  I am referring to the food group* and soft shredded biltongl



Detoxing is now as challenging as me quitting mints and super C's..ya neh...I will need to reconstruct my figure and eating habits and I hope to come back here with my healthy eating plan, but for now exotic spaces still feature as a big part of me.
 Till next update, I will continue making lemonade for all the sour people and lemons that life may throw my way, I choose to stay schweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment