Saturday, March 17, 2012

Shisa Nyama #fireanddesire


Nyama is Nyama and seems to have the same kind of route word in most African languages and is one of those meals enjoyable anytime of the day, unless of course you are a vegetarian. I love vegetables and plants to much to eat them. okay, that's a cheesy line but I have tried being a vegetarian, for all the health reasons of course but I have always ended up the only person at the dinner table who is different. Its not as if my style of dress does not already do that for me, so I needed to tone down and at least blend in with all the carnivores at dinner.

Is that a fish? The labour of getting the fish ready, is just that: labour and perhaps a special skill that yours truly does not have the patience for and fishing via a boat is all so fun but I seem to want to feed the fish with last nights dinner more than fish and therefore its more appropriate for me to bake in the sun and look into the never ending horizons.

No comments:

Post a Comment